Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wow...I started a blog. Now what?

This is something I've considered doing for some time, but now the real question becomes 'Do I have anything worth writing about that people might actually want to read?'  Well, I do hope so...but if I ever get any readers they will need to be the judges of that, right?

My goal is to create a fun and entertaining blog about random thoughts pertaining to cars, motorcycles, fitness, nutrition, music, movies, and whatever the heck else I come up with.  Since I'm a car guy since day 1 and only discovered a passion for motorcycles more recently, I think you can see where that is headed though! 

I cannot exactly leave my first new blog entry without including a video of something I find wildly exciting though!  How can you not enjoy seeing the fruits of some good aftermarket engineering labor in the form of an Underground Racing Lamborghini Gallardo Twin Turbo?  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment